The Orrmont Estate is available for both Prom and Graduation parties!
Our guidelines are a little bit different for a Prom than a wedding, so please refer to this page for the specifics. All of our Rules apply, along with a few other guidelines for both student safety and ease of traffic flow.
- Schools are required to provide security, either a hired company or designated chaperones.
- Students must be escorted by a security person or chaperone when going to the parking lot for any reason.
- Class Advisor to provide The Orrmont Estate with a list of official attendees: students, vendors, guests, chaperones, etc. Those not on the list will be turned away.
- Appropriate dress code applies to all attendees, chaperones, and advisors.
- Max capacity is 200 people, including chaperones.
Graduation parties can be booked any day, but we generally have the most availability on Sundays.
Our Graduation party package is a block of seven hours. This is typically two hours for setup, up to a four hour party and an hour for cleanup. Up to four graduates can be honored in one party for more fun and sharing expenses. A staff member will be on site for the duration of the rental time to answer questions and take care of the trash and bathrooms. During the party they will be a bartender and serve your alcohol and non alcoholic drinks. You are free to host your own music, snacks, games, etc.
Opportunities for upgrades are available. We can cater, provide drinks, linens a photo booth and more!